1. The Ikki68 Aurora is DIY, enthusiast product. It is not terribly complicated to assemble, but some basic tool skills such as managing torque with a screwdriver, and some basic keyboard building skills such as how to install stabilizers, hot-swap switches are required. You will not be required to solder anything.
2. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure you are aware of this before building Aurora.
3. Please refer to the color chip photos and video mention above before purchasing, joining the group buy means what you accept the colors.
Find Aurora x Camping case color chip photos and video here
4. While we try to minimize any problems, there are still chance that parting lines may exist on the cases, they are inevitable for injection molded products. They are uneasy to be noticed in normal typing but can be noticed when you inspect under certain angles and lighting conditions. Please refer to these product photos, they are within acceptable quality standards.
5. There will be a 4% restocking fee once the order canceled, no form of order cancellation will be accepted once shipped;
6. Customers who return goods without quality problems need to bear the return costs themselves, I hope you can understand. For more purchasing instructions, please refer here.