Drops @ 8: 00 AM, August 23, Beijing Time ((5 PM, August 22, PST)
Aurora x Camping Here
Find WS Camping All-sided Dye-sub PBT Keycaps here
PCB 05 Bodo
It's the default PCB of R2. It's a thinner, flex cut version of the default PCB of R1- Fairbanks. The 1.2mm thickness paired with flex cuts allows for a great amount of flex while still being stable.
PCB 06 Iceland
A Bluetooth version of Bodo that supports VIA. Supports all the splits except for split spacebars.
With flex cut: PC plate, POM plate, FR4 plate, Carbon Fiber plate
Without Flex cut: Brass plate, Alu plate
Poron Dampener Kit
We design this kit for anyone wants a softer, bouncy typing feel. They are a PORON sheet and PORON plate foam. The thin PORON sheet goes between switches and PCB similar to a PE sheet, but it's much more durable in our experience.
We added a clear coat to protect it better and cleaner and it can also prevent potential short.
GB Time: August 23, 2022 - September 12, 2022
Start packing and sending to Wuque Studio direct customers and vendors in Q1, 2023
- WS Camping and Aurora x Camping will be delivered at that same time, so you can combine these orders.
- No order combination with other GB items.
- No order combination after placing order.
1. The Ikki68 Aurora is DIY, enthusiast product. It is not terribly complicated to assemble, but some basic tool skills such as managing torque with a screwdriver, and some basic keyboard building skills such as how to install stabilizers, hot-swap switches are required. You will not be required to solder anything.
2. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure you are aware of this before building Aurora.
3. Please note that this is a group buy. Estimates are our best guesses, they're not guaranteed. Delays and setbacks may occur. DO NOT PURCHASE if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
Your payment method will be charged as soon as you place the order. There are no refunds or cancellation after the group buy ends.