Drops @ 11: 00 PM, July 8, Beijing Time(July 8, 11:00 AM, EST)
Delivery: within 5-7 business days after placing order
Wuque Studio is glad to have teamed up with @Sayantan, the designer of GMK Zen Pond for another Koi fish themed kit.
Any kits ordered beyond the limit will be refunded, minus a 4% processing fee.
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required if you purchase a wireless PCB to use wirelessly. But it's not provided as add-on. You can source it on your own.
Aurora x Zen Pond doesn't come with GMK Zen Pond keycaps, they are sold separately
PCBs, Plates and Other Add-ons Here.
- Variable gasket mount structure. Remove some or all of the gasket chips to change from firm to bouncy. Both Silicone and Poron gaskets are included to fine tune the experience even further!
- Default PCB (PCB05 Bodo) is a hot-swap PCB that supports multiple layouts with flex cut! This is a very unique feature that lets you use any or all of split L Shift, split R Shift, split Backspace, split spacebar, stepped Caps Lock and ISO Enter, anytime you want. No soldering necessary!
- The badges are hot-swappable, meaning you can change them without taking apart the case!
- 1x Ikki68 Aurora x GMK Zen Pond case ( E-white Alu top and blue PC bottom).
- 1x Multi-layout hot swap QMK PCB (Bodo)
- 1x Hotswap Namebadge set
- 1x Default PC plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & plate
- 1x Silicone dampening pad between PCB & case
- 1x Silicon Gaskets Set
- 1x Poron Gaskets Set
- 1x Keyboard storage case
- 1x Coiled USB cable
- 6x 2u + 1x 6.25u set of color matched stabilizers.
- Extra screws, diodes, sockets, keyboard feet, hex screwdriver
* Aurora x Zen Pond case and GMK Zen Pond will be color matched by different sets of people, and they will be produced at two different factories. There may be slight variation in final colors from renders. We will try our best to match as close as possible to the Pantone chip picked by the designer.
Group buy details
Group Buy starts: November 12th, 2021
Group Buy ends: November 26th, 2021
ETA to customers: April, 2022
- Case material: Aluminum Top case, PC bottom case.
- Default plate material: PC
- Weight (fully assembled, with optional weight): 1150g
- Weight (fully assembled, no optional weight): 830g
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees
- Dimensions: 13.6" x 4.4"
- Base height: 0.9" tall without rubber feet
1. The Ikki68 Aurora is DIY, enthusiast product. It is not terribly complicated to assemble, but some basic tool skills such as managing torque with a screwdriver, and some basic keyboard building skils such as how to install stabilizers, hot-swap switches are required. You will not be required to solder anything.
2. Reading and following the build guide is essential, especially if it's your first time building. Please make sure you are aware of this before building Aurora.
3. There will be a 4% restocking fee once the order canceled