Introducing WS Stabs - Aurora Series
For the past several months, we have been working hard at designing and prototyping Wuque stabilizers, aiming to have stabs that can be easily used for any kits.
Aurora series is specifically designed to match Aurora colorway and its 1.2 mm PCBs. However, since a lot of people ask us for 1.6mm PCB's, we also make it. available here.
- The housing design makes it impossible for wires to pop out since they're installed from the bottom.
- There are ribs inside the housing to minimize lube from sticking to the stem, causing them to feel sluggish.
- Comes with PCB mounting pads and Teflon adhesive strips already cut to size to make holee modding easier. You can have a tight fit to minimize rattle without spending a lot of time on it.
The 1.6mm version is for the traditional keyboard PCBs. This version fits with most of the keyboard PCBs in the market. Most other stabilizers in the market are also made for 1.6mm PCBs.
1.2 mm ones are not compatible with traditional 1.6mm PCBs
In the following case, we recommend you to choose 1.2 mm
- Using PCB05 and PCB06 for Aurora. For the perfect fit. No need for washers or shims.
- If you purchased kits with 1.2 mm PCBs like:
- Jelly Epoch
- Mr. Suit
If your PCB thickness is 1.6mm, we recommend you to choose the 1.6mm ones.
Middle EU: Mykeyboard
West EU: Eloquentclicks
Rest of the world: Wuque Studio