Drop @ 00:00AM GMT +8, Beijing Time, Jan. 14, 2022
For Mammoth75 click here.
- Sandblasted Diamond Cut Mammoth Weight
- Special Gasket Structure
- Aluminum, Magnet Knob
- Bluetooth PCB supports VIA
Mammoth20 is using the same Bluetooth PCB solution with Mammoth75, it supports VIA, and works in wired and wireless mode. Check the demo video here.
- Typing angle: 6.5 degrees.
- Front Height: 19.5 mm
- Weight (unbuilt): 520 g
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Mounting Method: Gasket Mount
- Package Weight: 1 kg
- Wired/Wireless Hot-swap PCB: 1.2mm thick
- QMK / VIA support: Yes
- In-switch LEDs: No
- Underglow: No
- ESD Protection: Yes
- Top Case, Bottom Case (Anodized Aluminum)
- PC Plate
- WS Stabs 3×2U
- Hotswap PCB, wired/wireless
- PORON gaskets
- PORON dampener between plate and PCB
- PORON foam between PCB and switches
- PORON foam under PCB
- Aluminum knob
- Magnet base
- Encoder holder
- Screws and rubber feet
Colors: E-white, Black, Navy, Violet
GB Time: January 14th, 2022 - Feb 7th, 2022
Estimated Delivery: July 2022 to Vendors
A standard sized, widely available LiPo battery is required for Bluetooth editions but it's not included with the kit. You can source it on your own.
Middle EU: Mykeyboard
Philippines: Zion Studios
Rest of the world: Wuque StudioGB for Knobs
GB for Knobs
There will be a separate GB for the knobs after this GB. There will be community knobs and bespoke knobs. We will share some designs and let the community vote for community knob and accept personal knob design as bespoke one. The knob design vote will start before this GB ends.
1. Please note that this is a group buy. Estimates are our best guesses, they're not guaranteed. Delays and setbacks may occur. DO NOT PURCHASE if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
2. There will be a 4% fee on order cancellations and refunds after placing an order
3. Your payment method will be charged as soon as you place the order. There are no refunds or cancellation after the groupbuy ends.
Micro scratches that are only visible in just the right angle of lighting, small scratches inside the keyboard case, or dents on the case that are not visible when the keyboard is fully built. These are normal and within our quality acceptance.