The Balance Keyboard by CannonKeys
We are glad to team up with Cannonkeys to bring you the Balance Keyboard for Asia area.
The Balance is a complex FRL-1800 with a knob designed by Upas to fill a gap within the keyboard hobby. The name Balance comes from the way the keyboard appears to balance on the back accent of the keyboard. Here is some background on the keyboard, as told by Upas:
One of my favorite keyboards to use is the Cypher - but when I use it, I really do miss having a knob to control volume and media. For that reason, even when doing tasks that are better suited for a numpad, I find myself using my Satisfaction75 quite frequently. This board was meant to fill that gap for me, while also playing with a new interesting side profile, considering two-tone color as a first-class design element, and integrating gasket mounting.
- Typing angle: 5.5°
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Mounting system: Poron gasket isolation sandwich mount
- Front height: ~15.7mm (without feet)
- PCB: Designed by Upas (with assistance from Ender) using STM32, with some ESD protection. Paired with the ai03 unified daughterboard. QMK & VIA compatible PCB. Solder only.
- Plates: Black aluminum as standard, with FR4, PC and brass as optional extras
- Knob: Alps encoder, CannonKeys knob comes stock, specifics below. Extra knobs in different materials and colors available.
- Weight: 1.6kg unbuilt (est.)
- Keyboard top, bottom, top left accent, top right accent, bottom accent piece
- Black aluminum plate
- Balance PCB (USB-C, ESD Production)
- Unified C3 Daughterboard and JST Cable
- ALPS Encoder
- CannonKeys Logo Knob
- Poron Gaskets
- Rubber feet (bumpon compatible)
- Foam Carrying Case
- Microfiber Cloth
- Navy top/Silver bottom, Silver top accent/Navy bottom accent, Silver CK knob*
- Grey top/Lilac bottom, Lilac top accent/Grey bottom accent, Silver CK knob
- Black top/Silver bottom, Silver top accent/Black bottom accent, Silver CK knob
- (+$20) E-white top/Gold Alu bottom, Brass top accent, E-white bottom accent, Gold PVD brass CK knob
*In the images the navy version has a gold top accent. the group buy version will have a silver top accent.
The black/silver and white/gold versions are shown as renders and will vary slightly from what is shown.
Check out the rest of the Balance collection for more extras!
Universal Plate Compatibility
Group Buy Start: August 6th, 11AM GMT+8
Group Buy End: August 13th, 11PM 11AM GMT+8
Estimated Date of Delivery: Q3 2022
NOTE: This is a Group Buy, and Group Buy terms and conditions apply. The estimated date of delivery is just that - an estimate. Delays and setbacks may occur. Upon purchase, you will be charged immediately. And by purchasing this item, you acknowledge everything stated above. There are no refunds or cancellations for this order.
US and most areas: Cannonkeys
China: Wuque Studio.cn ( Limits to 70)
Asia (outside China): Wuque Studio.com ( Limits to 120)